here and now

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Justin's designs


these are my geometrical shapes I enjoy making these and having lots of fun with them while mom reads from the Sister's Grim




this is a cuttle fish
Posted by April at 6:14 PM

1 comment:

Mark and Tammy said...

Wow Justin those are amazing geometric shapes you sure have a great imagination. I am so glad you guys are blogging again-Yeah I felt like we were so distant, so I am thrilled.

March 16, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Currently reading

  • A Feast for Crows.

My Blog List

  • How did I get here??
    Cartoon Jordans Wallpaper - Cool Michael Jordan Cartoon Wallpapers Wallpaper Cave : Possible on any sneaker, these always stand out and make a statement no matter.
    5 years ago
  • Martha-wannabe
  • The Watkins Family
  • Smith Reunion
  • Ramblings...
  • ~ Choosing Joy ~
  • BentoLunch.net - What's for lunch at our house
  • Bloggin' 'bout Books
  • A Lizard's Life
  • another lunch
  • Reed the Grippos
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • marieshecticlife
  • LEGO Quest Kids
  • Wachs on Ancient Paths
  • I'm Blessed - and here's why!
  • owlet
  • OOG - (*only on Guam)
  • BeautyBeingPhotography
  • The Unschooling Happiness Project
  • Jacob and Tyler VanSant
  • The Brennan Family
  • Torrey's
  • Avis La Fin

Cody

Cody

Justin

Justin

Renee

Renee

About Me

My photo
April
I am the mother of three children. We are on a great adventure in homeschooling. I love to read(if I ever have time) we are greatly involved in our church activities and stay very busy with all three of the kids on the ice. Our family has two great dogs. and miss all of our loved ones.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.