Monday, August 31, 2009

leavaing Washington time to go home


Buck worked all day long in San Diego and then flew up to Washington to pick us up for the Drive home. He was supposed to land after midnight luckily my father in law offered to pick him up and he was able to get in at about 10:30 by caching earlier flights at his lay overs. I am so thankful for such a thoughtful husband that loves me and knows my limits one of them being able to drive for over 18 hours on my own with 3 kids.


Good byes were hard after being there for two and a half months. we didn't want to leave


My parents and Patrick came down from camping and said their goodbyes with my inlwas at the house.


Justin with Grandpa Torrey he just loves those bright shirts.


Cody decided to hide in the trunk of a car thinking we would not notice... But we did


Justin and Grandma Cathy one last chat on the couch.



And here we go all nice and cozy.

1 comment:

Mark and Tammy said...

You do have a great husband that would do that for you. It was so wonderful to have you guys around for the summer what a great adventure.