Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Camping with the Brook family

dogies got to go but they had to be kept on leash in Kennel or tent. this worked well until in the middle of the night they nosed the zipper opened and escaped... Barked at the really loud neighbors at about 1:00 A.M. so they deserved being scared out of their wits. they came straight back and we put stuff in front of the zipper just let me say between loud neighbors and then worrying if the dog were going to escape soon I don't recall sleeping that night.



Now I told all of you this is my kind of Camping...... Buck does it all see breakfast burritos on there way.



Josh, Geni and Renee they kept having to be kicked out of Karolyn's new camper darn teenagers.



We had some intense games of sequence the boys kept winning we did o.k. But Monday night we kicked their but good so maybe over the whole weekend we tied ya that sounds good


Buck with Hunter and Soda they do not like being on a leash.



Justin Helped make dinner.



I think Jeff had a good weekend they took a couple hikes



A fun game of charades called how did I die. the kids loved it.

We always have so much fun with our Friends I am so thankful for them.

No comments: