Thursday, February 25, 2010

our Winter vacation


playing the game of quirkle


it was so pretty with lots of snow on the ground.


Renee hnging out in my room with me


waiting at a picnic table at snow summit. It was so beautiful out.


sledding the boys had so much fun in the morning with the neighbor kids we had to go out and buy sleds the had a blast they say they are training for the 2014 Olympics.


They stayed out there for a good 4 hours .


They got so wet I had to blow dry Cody's boots so they could go snowboarding the next day. They were really, really wet.


My wonderful kids.

2 comments:

Mark and Tammy said...

That is so awesome I am so glad that you guys were able to go all as a family and again I am jelouse. I am thinking of transplanting myself really soon-you guys do all the things that I want to do, maybe as my kids get older we can do some of those things/

April said...

the kids being older does have a lot to do with it. Buck is so glad they are able to join him in his hobbies.