Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

They are all ready to go down to see what Santa might have dropped off.
Enen the dog were excited.

Looks like Santa left Justin a nice bit of chocolate.
well and other stuff too.

Cody got a beyblade arena he has been waiting for that . so he was quite excited.

Hnter wanted to check out what Renee' got

well these are series # three mini figs and there are fifteen in the series and some how Justin ended up with 2 of the same.
And cody ended up with some real cool guys
We got some awesome headphone the boys each got a pair and I got some for the home computer.

Buck would not sit still for a good pic of his new present a ring.

And he got a very nice snow board jacket to take up to Washington.

Renee got a book we mad on apple store of picture from the year.

Cody got a I-touch

Justin got a amp and I-pod player all in one.

Buck got me a Pandora bracelet, I had been looking at them and all the cool beads. I love it.

Renee got Cody a pillow pet and on our way up to Caleb and Lacee's house I turned around in the car and saw this, it was so cute not a posed picture.
We had a wonderful beginning of Christmas and later I will blog about the rest of our day up at 29 palms.

No comments: