Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful day 9 and 10, Vacations and Adventures


I could not even try to list all of the great vacations and adventures we have.  So here is jus a few photos

Justin in Pinchot forest WA. going on a bike ride.

Rock climbing in Yosemite.  (I was actually just a foot off the ground)

Mt Hood Meadows Snowboarding.

Craig and Cathy took the kids to Florida to see Harry Potter World.

A trip to Disneyland.

The Olympic national Rain Forest.

South Carlsbad State Park. With Church family.

The white mountains of Arizona.

The Grand Canyon.

Big Tree State Park. Northern California.

Stopped for lunch in Yosemite.

Big Bear CA.  for some snowboarding.

Joseph Or.  A family reunion.

my awesome family at Yosemite falls.  

Did I ever think in my adventures that we would walk within 15 feet of a bear. Yosemite.

Buck's bike trip Called Epic.  San Francisco.

I am thankful for the adventures we have already experienced and really excited for all that are ahead. 

No comments: