Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day five Mist Trails and Mirror Lake


Buck took us on one of the most popular trails in Yosemite. It is called Mist trail but we (me and the kids ) only made it to the vernal bridge but that still was a hard climb. This is where most people stop and it makes for a two mile hike It was very steep and just started at the beginning and kept on going. I thought I did good it was about a 400 foot climb. Buck still wanted to go up but I just need a break and a long one one mile never felt like so much work.


Buck continued up. But as you can see this is why I stopped.



This was why he kept going it was beautiful. This section was just one big piece of granite the the water went across . there are many more picture that I can't fit in.



This was our other hike it was about 2 miles this was beautiful it is called mirror lake and you can see why. Renee took this beautiful picture.


The sun was setting on our way down the mountain and I just flipped my camera backwards and out the window and this is what I got amazing. There was nowhere to stop with the right angle to get a sun set.

No comments: