Monday, June 8, 2009

Day one of Yosimete vacation


one our first full day on vacation we stuck around the timeshare in Bass lake the boys were dying to go to the pool.


We took a short stroll to to Bass lake.


As we were driving around the lake we saw this beautiful waterfall so we got out and took some pictures and hiked up the trail just a little way. It was very pretty and I just love the sound.


The boys were so excited we let them throw rocks int the lake. This is something that is not lowed at all of the lakes in San Diego. as you can see maybe they could use some practice Justin almost threw this one over Cody's head.


here are the kids on the waterfall hike. we had a great first day.

1 comment:

Mark and Tammy said...

I had no idea you would be doing pictures on your vacation-I havent done a lot with mine so I am jsut checking yours and wow you have been a busy girl. I love that waterfall-muy nico