Monday, March 29, 2010

MEET THE NERDS

We have been having a lot of fun playing Dungeons and Dragons today we killed off a couple Kolbalds and 1 Kolbald Slinger. Then we searched the whole town of Winter Haven for clues of our quest.



Here is Justin A.K.A Rowin the Elf Ranger. This is a map tht Buck made of Winter Haven the town we get to explore. he spent lots of time on it and we thank him.

Cody A.K.A Galidar the Dragonborn Fighter and in the back is Buck A.K.A the DM or Dungeon Master he rules the game and has to know all of the story that is why we have him do it, none of us could remember everything.

Levi A.K.A Exile the Palaiden Human (he and Caleb subsitute for each otherr depending on who is here Caleb A.K.A. Rickroar the tealing rouge) Renee A.K.A Ravaella(Ella)the Human cleric our religious leader.

Well you can't forget me I am know as Alilassa (ali) the Eldrin Wizard. Yes mom has the power.
we have been having a great time I find it a time of greata converstion. You really beed to talk with each other to progress there is plenty of math and dice rolling and reading of backgrounds taking notes so we know things in the future. I am sure we will all remember it as a very fun time in our family. Even if it makes a grade A NERDS

3 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

oh man DnD! haha I have like 8 gigs worth of handbooks saved on my computer. ;-) Buck, my husband, taught me how to play when we first got married. i participated in a campaign and I don't remember who my character was but whoosh you guys are way into it. Buck (my husband) would be inpressed. BTW around July, we are moving to Riverside, California.

April said...

that's cool more family close by Caleb and Lacee are up at 29 palms. we will just have to have a huge DnD fest (just joking) but we will have to get together.

Mark and Tammy said...

ok true nerds, true nerds I was lost just reading the introductions.