Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day Three of Christmas Break

So day 3 of vacation and still it rains. when I came down this morning Buck had found another leak and pulled out this paper holder. Just past that basket is where my Laptop sits with speakers. I am very blessed that it did not start dripping yet. and Buck was able to move it.

When Buck got up early for work he started the fire and so it was nice and toasty in my room so Justin came up and joined me for awhile. Justin and I then headed out to the Dr. (Cody was at Kyle's house)

After the Dr. I drove Justin up to Mira Mesa to his FRIEND Nina's house. So with Justin dropped of at Ninas and Cody at Kyles and Renee at work I was all by myself, sooo

I went to toys r us store, didn't find anything, stopped at the pet store found some col rat stuff. next over to Barnse and Noble to window shop. Looked at all kinds of cool games, took pictures of them so I could research and find them cheaper somewhere else, Like amazon, there was a Auron brothers right next door so I found some art stuff for the boys, and then I walked into Bath and Body works and walked right back out the amount of smells in that store just make me sick.
This is way more shopping then I ever do but it was kinda nice to just stroll on no ones schedule, just me no kids nagging to go to the next thing or to buy me that. so to top it off I treated myself to lunch at La Salsa. It was quite yummy and I made some lists of things to do before leaving for Washington. It was a little weird eating by yourself.

Cody is home and tired of course form his sleep over and is now all cuddled up. Justin should be home soon and I think Renee is shopping with a friend. Buck is tired from his long day at work and is lounging on the couch watching Engineering the Impossible that we had on the DVR.
it started to clear up a bit maybe tomorrow we can do something outside. Buck does not have togo to work so we will have a good family day.

No comments: