Thursday, February 10, 2011

My day with Rylan

The day the boys went snowboarding I was going to to go over to Tammy's, but when we woke up to snow I thought well I will just stay at the Wharton's and get packing. I had told Rylan I would come see here school, I didn't think she really cared. When I called Tammy she said that Rylan was expecting me and had already asked before se went to school if I was coming. I could not shatter the poor girls dream of having Aunt April come to here school. So I talked my mother in law into bringing me over to Hood River. I m so glad. Rylan was so excited. Here she is across the room realizing Aunt April came.
She showed me her Cubby. It has her picture.

While mommy talked to her teacher Rylan showed me her inside playground (for most of us that is strange but hey it's the northwest). It was really cool she was just so cute and animated showing me everything.

we had a couple errands to run and she was such a big girl helper. I was very happy to spend the day with Tammy and her girls(we picked up the other two later but we just went to the Dr n0 fun pictures) I love you guys.

No comments: