Thursday, February 10, 2011

Salem trip and visit

We headed down the gorge to Salem to visit Grandma and Grandpa Wright. But me made a potty break at Multnomah Falls. It is just so beautiful.

You would never believe this if I didn't have pictures but at that very same time my mom,dad, Uncle David and Aunt Bonnie stopped too. They were heading to Portland to take Aunt Bonnie to Eddies house. It was pretty crazy. so I was able to get some good pictures of mom and Aunt Bonnie. I was able to spend some time with Aunt Bonnie this trip as she was visiting too and I have to say we are the same in a lot of ways.

we just had to get this picture Me, Uncle David, aunt Bonnie and the boys.
Notice Aunt Bonnies house slippers she wasn't really planning on getting out but we made her so we could get pictures.
We made it to Salem ad had a blast. Grandpa loves to share his coins and stamps with the boys especially Justin. I must say I sat in on the conversation and found his stories intriguing about the coins.
Cody helped Great Grandma with scooping ice cream for dessert.

The group shot I don't know why but I had a hard time getting this picture. the light behind stunk but I didn't want to make everyone move.

No comments: