Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Garrage, What a Day.

So today, I decided to start cleaning up the garage.  This was actually a little after I started.  

Between woodworking, bikes, books, camping gear,  remote control cars ,  and other storage items,  there is just not enough room for it all.
Since moving into a much smaller house we have to use our garage for overflow.  

I think this was after about an hour or so of cleaning.

Here is the top of Buck's work space. I don't know how he gets anything  made, but he does and he does a really good job.

LOOK,  here is a project Buck started for me a year or so ago.  but then came work, school, scouts, wood projects for work.  Maybe one day I will have something beautiful made by my husband.  Buck has made so many nice things bus none have stead in our house.  

I got a lot done.

Buck's table top now.  I still have lots of organizing to do.

It looked pretty good and then I had to put back 5 more bikes in.  Buck has two on the wall and a road bike and mountain bike on the ground and then a bike for myself one for Justin and one for Cody.  Love having them but they really take up lots of space.
I guess the pictures do not do justice to what I accomplished, but it felt good.  Buck won't know where anything is for the next year or so.

No comments: