Thursday, August 9, 2012

Keeping Busy


Well while Buck was still gone and the boys were at camp I had some time to play around with the scrapbooking stuff .  I have began writing my Nieces little notes.  I figure it give me a reason to make cards and who doesn't like getting a letter in the mail.  

For Kaedra, I began making letter cards.  Of course the first one was Aunt April, but i din't take a picture of that one.   Next of course is Buck.
Kelsey told me that one day  couple weeks ago before I had started sending cards Kaedra says "mom we need to check the mail because I have a letter"  and when they did, she did a letter from Aunt April and she was so excited.

I am having so much fun with this I decided to go to Joanns fabric and buy some more stuff.  If you know me this is not very common, But all of the cute cards had lots of ribbon and other embellishments,  that I just didn't have.  So I told myself I could spend $50.00   soooo$100.00 dollars later this is what I bought.  Every thing was either on clearance ore 30 to 40 percent off.  I purchases a small 8x8 album to make for Buck to take when he goes on long cruise.
Really all this stuff was a good deal.  The paper paks them selves would have been $40.00.

C is for Cody.  

1 comment:

Whitni Watkins said...

And that is and always has been my favorite photo of Cody. So adorable.