Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alchemy (that's what the boys call it)

Well I began using and selling doTerra essential Oils, and I have been having lots of fun making all kinds of things.  Since Buck has been away for the last couple weeks I have tried quite a bit of new concoctions.  I started with a face moisturizer. I liked it so I tried some more.  A pump-able lotion, a hard lotion, some lip balm,deodorant, a little lotion for my Tennis elbow, a oatmeal lotion for using after Cody's casts came off, athletes foot cream, athletes foot powder and athletes foot spray.  I also use the oils in the house to make it smell good, for cleaning the toilets, laundry soap, and a all purpose cleaning spray. 



I think these were the  ingredients for the face cream.

these were for the hand lotion.

I  really like this one.

Hard lotion, I really l like this idea, but haven't figured out how to store it.  It is made with coconut oil, bee's wax, and shea butter,   and other things but can melt a little if left in the heat so if you are taking it somewhere you need to keep it in something.

This is what I made tonight.  Lip balm with bees wax, almond oil, honey, vitamin e oil, and of course some oils.  I used peppermint and two drops of ylang, ylang.  I put it on my lips and so far I like it.

So here are just a few of the things  I have made. I am having fun.

1 comment:

Mark and Tammy said...

WOW way cool I can't believe you are doing that. I like the name but it has to be more girly in order for people to want it ha ha. That is so cool though and it sounds like those essential oils are amazing.