Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 Dogs.

Today I am thankful for my silly dogs.


These dogs they are so crazy,  when Buck has to leave Soda get so  anxious .  This is her in between my legs and what ever I am standing next to.  She needs extra love when her daddy is away.

They cost us fortune.  Man the fleas have been crazy this year and  we have had to get the frontline , give them flea baths spray them with peppermint and finally I think we are rid of them.







But then you catch them being so good,  They are not allowed on the couch unless the blanket is on.  They kept looking at the couch laying their head on the couch while the blanket was in the wash.  They were so excited when I put the blanket on they jumped right up and went to sleep.

And then the great love they have for they're boys.  Hunter was giving His boy some much needed love. and snuggles.
So I love them crazy but they drive me crazy too.



1 comment:

Mark and Tammy said...

That is funny that they are so obedient-if I could just train my girls in the same way that would be wonderful.