Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 2,3,and 4. Renee, Justin and Cody.


 I am so thankful for my first born child.  She is the light of my life.  I lover her so much.  I miss her so much now that she has move across the country.  When it was her time to move out I just kept telling myself this is what I was meant to do raise her and let her go. 

I love what a wonderful  sister she has been to her brothers.

Next my second born,what an adventure he has been.  I love his since of life and adventure and just plain love of life.

I am so thankful for his love of life and his kind heart.

And my third born Cody, the baby. What a fun spirit he is he love trying new things.  He love hanging out with his mama.
Just look at his smile,  he is just awesome.

I am so thankful for all of my children and the things they have brought into my life  and the things that they have taught me.  I have grown so much having these children and learning to be the mother they need me to be.

No comments: